2009年7月24日星期五

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

I have read a news says, “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince proved it had the chops to extend the franchise's winning ways. And how. Harry and his magical mates delivered an estimated $159.7m (£96.7m) over five days, making it the second biggest five-day entry of the year behind Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen's $201m effort last month. Half-Blood Prince raked in a record $22.2m in its initial midnight screenings last Wednesday and went on to take $58.2m on its first day. For the record, Half-Blood Prince grossed $79.5m from Friday to Sunday.”
I am a big fan of Harry Potter series, I usually do not add more comments to Harry Potter movies. This one I’d give it an 8 out of 10. For series, wow, it’s an epic. For J.K.Rowling, movies and books are all her kids. For the kids in these series, it’s a journey, and they are so lucky. And for me, I’ve known them since they were kids, haha…
From the very beginning, I like to collect Harry Potter pictures and make these pictures to be stunning wallpapers, scrapbooks. It’s very cool. Well, I make these on mac, so look very good.:)
That scrapbook, I use a blank template to edit it. I have added frame on it, and added some little decorations. The card was made in a blank template, too, I put mask on those two pictures. The wallpapers, I just took templates I like and drag photos into it, so the templates are beautiful which made my wallpapers out stunning as well. I can make wallpapers on mac more beautiful here. Cuz in this photo editing software, I can adjust effects, lightness, contract, hue, etc. and put mask, add text, put shadow on the frames. There are a lot of templates for making wallpapers, scrapbooks, cards, CD covers, cute baby pictures.

These are wallpapers on mac.


This one is scrapbook made on mac.





This one is a card made on mac,i put mask on it, and edit it on a blank template.


These pictures come out very beautiful. I am gonna make another series for the series movies. Hope everyone likes it.:)

没有评论:

发表评论