2009年7月7日星期二

King of Pop, Forever Michael Jackson



I believe that everyone has been shocked by the news Michael Jackson , ”King of Pop” ,is dead at 50. Then memories drew back of my mind and I still can’t accept it.
News spreads around on papers, networks , TV, radio. It’s truly that the boy who refused to grow up, now is gone. Then I have thought a little bit myself, Michael Jackson died, who cares, he lived in so far away and never showed up around. But no denies that I miss Michael Jackson; I miss his songs; I miss the highness of his voice, the nervous “hee hees” and the crisp “woooos”’; I miss his dance steps; I miss both his supernatural look and his ecstatic pop sensibility; I miss his sequined white glove; I miss his moonwalk that only belonged and still belongs to Michael.
Michael is forever gone, and all these symbols of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, are forever remained. I am lucky that I have been a huge fan of MJ who he was a cultural icon living his whole life in spotlight.
MJ changed the entertainment forever. Even if you don’t believe that MJ was “The King”, there is no doubt that his gifted talent, and the infinite influence that he has brought on every single pop artist and ordinary people like me who came after him. He will be sorely missed, and become the forever Michael Jackson.

Forever memories of Michael Jackson:
In 1968, Michael, 10 years old, a little cheeky. Two years ago, MJ with his four elder brothers formed the group

The Jackson 5. At that time, for Michael and his family, the world was indeed like this photo that was black and white.
The Jackson 5 was one of the biggest pop-music phenomena of the 1970s. Starting in 1972, Jackson released a total of four solo studio albums with Motown, among them Got to Be There and Ben. And Ben was a million-seller hit single and Jackson's first US number 1.


In 1979, Michael releases his first album as an adult artist. Jackson starred as Scarecrow in the film musical The Wiz. The musical scores were arranged by Quincy Jonest.

In 1984, Jackson shared in seven of the eight awards won by the album (the exception was for best engineered recording) on AM Music awards. Michael Jackson shared the wins for album of the year and producer of the year (non-classical) with "Thriller" collaborator Quincy Jones.

In 1988, Michael performed his unique dance steps: Moonwalker.


Jackson's success resulted in his being dubbed the "King of Pop", a nickname conceived by actress and friend Elizabeth Taylor in 1991, proclaiming him "the true king of pop, rock and soul.

Jackson released Invincible in October 2001 to much anticipation. To help promote the album, a special 30th Anniversary celebration at Madison Square Garden occurred in September 2001 to mark the singer's 30th year as a solo artist.


King of Pop, Forever Michael Jackson.


Make another scrapbook for forever Michael Jackson

没有评论:

发表评论